Hello all,

We've been working with coplets in the portal engine. What we'd like to do is to fire an event which is then received by a coplet in another user's context.

For example, we have one user that logs in to monitor a list, which is displayed in a coplet. We have another user who can add items to the list. What we want to do is have the first user's list coplet to be invalidated when a new item is added, so that when the page refreshes (maybe automatically), the first user sees all of the items in the list.

Is this possible? If not, what would we have to do to make it work?

If someone can point us in the right direction, we can take it from there.

Thanks,
Surj