Joel McConaughy wrote:
Is there a delete equivalent to <wb:insert-bean>? I'd like to pick up

wb:delete-node works for beans and xml files

the delete event and do some app-specific processing on the row before

what do you mean with 'pickup the delete event?'
execution of the binding (load/save) is not triggering any events of this kind

it is removed from the repeater with <wb:delete-node/> but don't know how to access the row. Thanks.

maybe you can explain a bit more off what you try to achieve -marc= -- Marc Portier http://outerthought.org/ Outerthought - Open Source, Java & XML Competence Support Center Read my weblog at http://blogs.cocoondev.org/mpo/ [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]