Hi Joerg,

You're right. In my pipeline i solved it this way:

<map:pipeline type="noncaching">
        <map:match pattern="impressum">
                <map:generate src="content/texts.xml" type="serverpages"/>
                <map:transform type="session"/>
                <map:transform
src="style/xsl/general_content_template.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize type="html"/>
        </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

I put in the session-tags and some xsp-code in the source-xml to care about
the session-stuff and to access it in the xsl-template with some
xpath-expressions.

Your suggestion with:
>    <map:aggregate>
>      <map:part src="content.xml"/>
>      <map:part src="cocoon:/sessioninfo"/>
>    </map:aggregate>

Looks very interesting, i'll try that as well.

Thanks and bye!
Nils