I had loads of these when I was doing JNI but they can be caused by all sorts of things actually.

Can you give us a bit more information about your install and what you're doing that causes this problem. I doubt that it's cocoon related but maybe some of us can help you a bit further anyway.

regards
Jorg

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

<<ErrorVirtualMachine.gif>>

Anyone who encounters the same problem??

Kind regards,
Robby Pelssers