I've just committed the new "supersonic" block, a tutorial/example app called "Supersonic Tour of Apache Cocoon", focused on Pipelines, Flow, Forms (aka "the Power Trio").

It is accessible from the "blocks with samples" page if you run the current Cocoon CVS version.

The tutorial is meant to be studied independently of other docs, and give a quick overview of the most important components of Cocoon.

There are probably a few typos here and there, and I'm no Forms guru (yet..) so enhancements are certainly possible (for example: why does this "Calendar" link show up next to the date entry fields ;-)

Enjoy, and as always feedback and contributions are very welcome!

-Bertrand