On 25.05.2004 22:31, Bartosz Zgodzinski wrote:

I's sorry but I don't undurstand what you are saying. I made a multivalue
field:

<fd:multivaluefield id="multi">
  <fd:label>mul</fd:label>
  <fd:datatype base="string">
 </fd:datatype>
  <fd:selection-list>
     <fd:item value="1"/>
   <fd:item value="2"/>
   <fd:item value="3">
       <fd:label>three</fd:label>
   </fd:item>
   <fd:item value="4"/>
   <fd:item value="5"/>
  </fd:selection-list>
</fd:multivaluefield>

but I dont undurstand what about: "styling set to 'checkbox' ". If you would
be so kind and give me an example I would be glad.

The styling is to be set in the template.

And one more thing to be
shure that you undurstand my problem. I don't know exacly how many checkbox
will be. The number of them will be increasing...

Use a dynamic selection list for this use case: http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/datatypes.html#Selection+lists+%28default+implementation%29.

Joerg