Bartosz Zgodzinski wrote:

I's sorry but I don't undurstand what you are saying. I made a multivalue
field:

<fd:multivaluefield id="multi">
  <fd:label>mul</fd:label>
  <fd:datatype base="string">
 </fd:datatype>
  <fd:selection-list>
     <fd:item value="1"/>
   <fd:item value="2"/>
   <fd:item value="3">
       <fd:label>three</fd:label>
   </fd:item>
   <fd:item value="4"/>
   <fd:item value="5"/>
  </fd:selection-list>
</fd:multivaluefield>

but I dont undurstand what about: "styling set to 'checkbox' ". If you would

styling is customized in the template file:

<ft:widget id="multi">
  <fi:styling list-type="checkbox" />
</ft:widget>

should do the trick

be so kind and give me an example I would be glad. And one more thing to be
shure that you undurstand my problem. I don't know exacly how many checkbox
will be. The number of them will be increasing...

you can easily set the selection-list programmatically in a number of ways (depends on what you use to control the flow around your forms)

1/ load selection-list from other cocoon source:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyDatatypeReference (find 'selection-list')

2/ set from the flow
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=107953468607569&w=2
(see bottom for snippet from Ugo, the true master on this topic)

3/ set it from the Java API
setSelectionList(SelectionList) available on org.apache.cocoon.forms.Field (and subclasses)

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/formmodel/Field.java?rev=1.16&view=auto

(sorry, the javadoc link doesn't seem to be available yet on this)

HTH,
-marc=

Bartosz Zgodzinski

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Portier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>