On 11.06.2004 13:14, Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson wrote:

Hello,

I have some flowscripts with a lot of businesslogic in them. I really want to limit flowscript code to "controller" code; so I'm encapsulating the businesslogic in java objects which are called from the flowscripts.

At a few points in the java code I need to access some attributes in the calling flowscripts current 'cocoon.session'.
I wonder if it is possible to access cocoon.session in my "flowscript-called" java objects?

(I've tried to simply pass the FOM session to the java methods, but that didn't work very well... :)

That's exactly the way to go if you don't want to avalonize your Java methods, what would be overkill IMO. But calling your Java methods with cocoon.session as parameter should work, I do the same for cocoon.request. What's your problem with it?

Joerg