Hello,

A few (possibly stupid) questions on continuations:

1: Do active continuations "time out"? In my project we have quite a few pages where we in the flow do a sendPageAndWait(), then present a page where the user is able to go elsewhere thus not letting the current continuation finish (by calling sendPage()).
What happens with this unactive continuation?

2: In my app, when the user does something wrong when submitting a form, I want to restart the function, and present the first page with an error msg in at the top of the page. How best to do this?

---- function doStuff(){

// Prepare page
cocoon.sendPageAndWait("first.xml");

// Process form submitted by user:

//IF (any errors) THEN restart doStuff(), show "first.xml" with errorMsg
// ELSE cocoon.sendPageAndWait("second.xml");

}
----

regards, Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson Oslo, Norway