    Vilya> The forms-samples-styling.xsl file *is* actually generic
    Vilya> and is what you want to use, either as-is or as a starting
    Vilya> point for your own transformations.

It doesn't look all that specific to me.
It seems to require that the input is html (not xhtml, which is what I
am writing), and likewise the output must be html, not xhtml.

    Vilya> There is nothing in
    Vilya> them that is specific to the examples that come with
    Vilya> CForms.

OK. I accept that.

Thanks to you and Tim for your help.

It seems I have to write the outer transform from scratch, but maybe I
can reuse the others.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire