Hi all,

I have to store some information about the users in my application.

Today, I store them into the session object (org.apache.cocoon.environment.Context) using a custom action.

I think, there are other ways to do that and I need some advices to manage this information.

Am I doing the right thing ? Is there another way to do that (I saw the sessiontransformer)?

PS: I'm pretty sure that there is already an implementations of my needs in Cocoon.

Lionel -- Lionel CRINE Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires Société : 4DConcept 22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.46.06.90