Hi,
I have a menu portlet that generates a menu from this kind of data :
<folder href="Photo">
<title>Test</title>
<folderc href="Photo">
<title>Test1</title>
<bookmark doctype="photo" category="Photo" emetteur="RCB">Link text 1</bookmark>
</folderc>
<folderc href="Photo">
<title>Test2</title>
<bookmark doctype="photo" category="Photo" emetteur="RCB">Link text 2</bookmark>
</folderc>
</folder>

The doctype, category and emetteur are coplet attributes. I use cl:link to make the links on the text between bookmark elements.

Now, I want to use image maps. It looks like it :
<area shape="circle" coords="76,88,10" href="portal?param1=val1&param2=val2">

I know I can use the bookmark feature, but I don't want because I want an homogeneous behaviour with things above.

The problem is I don't know how to generate href attribute for the area element with cl:link ? Is it possible ?

Thanks for your help.

--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
[EMAIL PROTECTED]