Hi, thank you all for the answers!
I'm now using eXist with cocoon and thinks are
working very well and it's really easy to configure eXist
with cocoon.  XQueryGenerator it's really powerful... :)

BTW, does anyone here know witch is the best approach to
delete a collection in eXist? It's is not possible using
XQuery (XQueryGenerator) or XMLDBTransformer (the one provided
by eXist) right?

Thanks to all.

Rui

--
Rui Alberto L. GonÃalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PT InovaÃÃo