Colin Paul Adams писал(а):

"Joerg" == Joerg Heinicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Joerg> Xindice samples come with Cocoon, it's the xmldb block. But
Joerg> there are no samples binding cforms to xindice. But
Joerg> somebody already has done it:
Joerg> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=108376000800002&r=1&w=4.

As far as I could tell, reading this thread, he didn't get it to work.

In any case, the xmldb samples don't work, as I posted to hear yesterday.

Since xmldb samples work fine for me and I have solved the encoding related problem in XMLDBSource, binding to xmldb is almost the same as binding to any other XML source. The one should just change the URL of the document.

I think your problem is somewhere in xindice.

Timur