Matt

I think you will have to post a sample of the input
XML file and the reqparam.xsl file that is supposed
to do the transform, and we can see why its not
working the way it should...

Derek

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2004/07/22 11:37:03 AM >>>
Hello Derek

Le 22 juil. 04, à 11:27, Derek Hohls a écrit :

> Matt
>
> When you say "The requests are correctly generated"
> do you mean the SQL is in the right XML wrappers and
> format to be processed by the SQL transformer...

No, that's precisely that I can't have the wrappers appear
that's why I wanted to generate them with <xsl:element...>

The query itself is correct when tested directly on the database

How shall I make the request visible for the SQL Transformer
after the first XSL Transformation?

I thank you for being so helpful!!

Matt

> Hello!
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> Here's my code :
> (in reqparam.xsl)
>
> <!-- i fetch the xml data necessary to generate the request-->
> <xsl:for-each select="/requetes/requetesparam/[EMAIL PROTECTED] $noreq]">
>
>             <sql:execute-query>
>          <sql:query>
>
> <!-- I call the template that generates the request -->
>         <xsl:call-template name="reqpred"/>
>
> </sql:query>
>           </sql:execute-query>
>
>       </xsl:for-each>
>
> and here's my pipeline:
>
> <map:match pattern="reqparam">
>         <map:generate src="requetes.xml" />
>
>         <map:transform src="reqparam.xsl"/>
>
>          <map:transform type="sql">
>         <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="syb"/>
>         <map:parameter name="show-nr-of-rows" value="true"/>
>         <map:parameter name="clob-encoding" value="UTF-8"/>
>         </map:transform>
>        <map:transform src="stylesheets/sql2html.xsl"/>
>         <map:serialize/>
>        </map:match>
>
> The requests are correctly generated, but i can't have them executed,
> (so i can't display the data their execution must retrieve).
>
> Is anything wrong?
>
> Thank you!!!
>
> Matt
>
> PS : Is it possible to use the ESQL taglib in a XSL stylesheet?
>          I've read that esql was only for XSPs...

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.