Il giorno 03/ago/04, alle 11:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:

Hi

I modified the HTMLArea example form template using a table.
The head (buttons) is displayed but not the textArea (using IE 6)...
Suggestions of what can be wrong are welcome.

It's a bug in IE6. I investigated a little on the project's forums (http://dynarch.com/htmlarea/) and at last I gave up and put all my textareas outside tables. In the meantime, I'm trying to convince all my customers to switch to Firefox, but it isn't easy ;-).

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/