Ugo

Unfortunate news as it effectively renders this component
unusable for general access sites (80% of the web browsers
are IE5 or IE6) UNLESS we can try using <div>s for layout ..
anyone want to test this??

Derek

Il giorno 03/ago/04, alle 11:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> I modified the HTMLArea example form template using a table.
> The head (buttons) is displayed but not the textArea (using IE 6)...
> Suggestions of what can be wrong are welcome.

It's a bug in IE6. I investigated a little on the project's forums
(http://dynarch.com/htmlarea/) and at last I gave up and put all my
textareas outside tables. In the meantime, I'm trying to convince all
my customers to switch to Firefox, but it isn't easy ;-).

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/

believed to be clean.