oceatoon wrote:

Hello every one

I've allready posted about this earlier, with no answer, I desperatly post
it again because this is something I really need for a cforms function and
I'm sure it's just some guidance away.

on javascript binding a widget, I need to get some data that is outside the
JXPathcontext. I noticed the parentContext points to the tag I bound my
widget with. I don't need to go far, the info I need is one xpath parent
higher :) but how to access it???
I tried everything I could think off getValue("../../@id"); nop
parentContext(./@id) is my widgets one

this depends on the structure (xml or bean) you want to bind to, maybe you can provide some details on that and dump the relevant parts of your current binding file explaining what works different to what you expect.

regards,
-marc=

Thanx

Tibor