Hi Marc

my Cform is binded to an XML document,
This is the part we are concirned with :
<fb:repeater id="uploads" parent-path="newuploads" row-path="upload">
<rooms>
     <room id="1">
        <newuploads>
                <upload path=""/>
                <upload path=""/>..etc
        <newuploads>
     </room>
     <room id="2">
        <newuploads>
                <upload path=""/>
        <newuploads>
     </room>
</rooms>

<fb:on-bind>
 <fb:javascript id="path" path="@path" direction="save">
    <fb:save-form>

if(widget.getValue() != null){
var roomid = jxpathContext.parentContext.getValue("../../@id");
var formValue =
"/room"+roomid+"/"+widget.getValue().getHeaders().get("filename");
jxpathPointer.setValue(formValue); }

</fb:save-form></fb:javascript></fb:on-bind>

As you can see my @path should be relative to the room it is in
So on bind I would like to retreive the id of the room it is in ;)
but I cant go back further than <upload> which is the parentContext on the
JXPathContext, var roomid = jxpathContext.getValue("../../@id") doesn't
work , neither does the one above ???

is this possible or do I really have to do a post bind transformation ??
I'm sure there's a way to XPoint at the whole binded document??

Thanks for the help
Tibor