I am looking for some guidance for developing
patterns to help validate some form fields; for
example I need to check that an entry is in the
form

  AA00

where AA are uppercase letters and 00 are two
numbers.

If someone can help with this and, more generally,
point me to a good resource for learning how to do
this, I'd appreciate it.

Derek

believed to be clean.