I am using flowscript to handle the process around
modifying a form - so far so good!  Now I would like
to be able - from flowscript, I suppose - to modify the
just-saved form in some way, probably by appending
a comment line to the end (say with a time and date
stamp, and an user id).  Is there a straightforward
way of doing this?

Thanks
Derek

believed to be clean.