Gunter D'Hondt wrote:

[Off-Topic]

Hi,

Someone who can give me a good reference (book/tutorial/samples) of which xsl:fo-tags and its attributes are available. I've got some basic xsl:fo-skills but now I've got to make an advanced pdf-page with images/tables/multiple fonts/headers/footers/...

Searching the web gives me not very useful stuff

Regards,

Gunter D'Hondt

I recommend the book "Definitive XSL-FO" by Ken Holman. He's a highly respected trainer in the XSL field.

Or you can also download training materials of his from Crane Softwrights for a fee:
http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm

Lars