Thank you Benoit,  appreciate it!

I think the approach you used with cleaning up the
files *should* work for me.

rgds
Paul

http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/2.2/javadoc/javax/servlet/http/HttpSession.html

> Benoit

> http://my.yahoo.com

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and
delete this communication and destroy all copies.