On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:10:24 +0000
Upayavira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nandakumar Mounasamy wrote:
>
> >Has anyone got the CLI working for compiling xsp pages offline? I
> >recall it had an issue in version 2.1.5.
> >

> I can't remember what version it was that had the problem, but it is
> not yet fixed. Feel free to have a play at fixing it - it isn't very
> deep into the code that the problem occurs.
>
> Regards, Upayavira

Hi,

I thought some month ago about a patch. Maybe I get it wrong, but the
XSP-precompiling was deep integrated and all was removed, since XSP
was moved to a block.

The precompiling was former delegated to CocoonWrapper and
org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.  As I understand it the core-Cocoon should not
depends on blocks, so I played around with something like a XSPBean
inside the XSP-Block without success :-(

So I'm not sure, but it looks like a solution could be harder.

Best Regards,

Simon