Anna,

I can't tell if you are using page labels or bookmarks. If you are not using either one then this just won't work. If you are using bookmarks then I guess we'd also need to see the configuraiton for that. If you are using page labels I'd expect the url to be portal?pageLabel=quotehistory unless you changed the request parameter name in the configuration.

Ralph

Anna Bikkina wrote:

Here is my sitemap. I am using redirect-to uri portal?id=quotehistory
quotehistory is the name of  second tab in the portal page. I want that
to be selected when user opens the portal page.

<map:match pattern="loginprojects">
<map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
<map:parameter name="handler" value="portalhandler"/> <map:redirect-to uri="portal"/>
</map:act>
<map:select type="session-attribute">
<map:parameter name="attribute-name" value="project"/>
<map:when test="tes1t1">
<map:act type="auth-login">
<map:parameter name="handler" value="portalhandler"/>
<map:parameter name="parameter_name"
value="{session-attr:traderid}"/>
<map:parameter name="parameter_password"
value="{session-attr:sessionid}"/>
<map:parameter name="parameter_project"
value="{session-attr:project}"/>

                              <map:redirect-to uri="portal?id=quotehistory"/>
                        </map:act>

                </map:when>
                <map:otherwise>
                        <map:redirect-to uri="logintest1"/>
                </map:otherwise>
        </map:select>
   </map:match>

In portal.xml in profiles/copletdata directory I have the this
information along with the other tabs

<coplet-data id="quotehistory" name="standard">
<title>Security Quote History:</title>
<coplet-base-data>URICoplet</coplet-base-data>
<attribute>
<name>uri</name>
<value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>cocoon:/coplets/search/quotehistory.xsp</value>
</attribute>
</coplet-data>

Not sure where it is going wrong but it doesnt go to tab2. I goes to tab1 as it does by default.