WHIRLYCOTT wrote:

Thanks, Ralph - I've tried that with no luck. But I'm curious to know if you mean that those 3 jars were put in the JDK's lib/endorsed/ directory? Because that shouldn't require modifying any startup scripts, if I understand this correctly. Would you mind confirming what the modification to the startup script does?

Thanks again.

phil.

We don't put them in the JDK's lib/endorsed. We put them in lib/endorsed and then use -Djava.endorsed.dirs=lib/endorsed when starting Weblogic.