I need to use JavaScript in a web page. I having trouble with using && in an
if {...}. I get the error "The entity name must immediately follow the '&'
in the entity reference."

I'm not sure where to set the name for the entity reference. I have tried
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"> and still get the error. I've read
stuff from Michael Kay and Jeni Tennison, et al, and still can't get it to
work.

What do I need to do in Cocoon to get && to come out as && in the resulting
html. I get the error whether I serialize as html or xml, makes no
difference.

Gary T. Schultz
Web Technical Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department of Commerce
6th Floor
P.O. Box 7970
Madison, WI