hi all

i'm came back with a problem i have with cocoon 2.0 and still live in 2.1

we have a cocoon 2.0.4 instance serving several web site using apache at
front (mod proxy and mod rewrite).

here the problem is that locale information is loosed when you get the site
from apache (both through
mod-proxy and mod-rewrite) if you set cocoon to save this information in
session.

(i have post a mail in this list about 1 1/2 year ago about cocoon2.0.4)

the only solution we have found was to save locale information in cookies

yesterday i have put live my first site using cocoon 2.1.6

what i have notice is that now locale information is loosed using cookies
too

the way we do the hosting is descripted here:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/VirtualHost

has anyone notice this problem too?

regards

-- Stavros