Hi all,

It seems that the usual way to add some attributes to a field in CForms is to use fi:styling tags.

I tried this on a fd:field without success : <fi:styling list-type="radio" onChange="javascript: test();"/>, it seems that i can only add one attribute, in that case list-type or onChange, but not the two. I checked forms-field-styling.xsl and added :

<xsl:template match="fi:styling/@onChange" mode="styling">
<xsl:attribute name="onchange"><xsl:copy-of select="."/></xsl:attribute>
</xsl:template>

No result the onChange attribute is not copied.

Any idea?

Phil