Hi All,

I sent an email a few days ago asking for some advice on how to map a hibernate one-to-many relationship to cforms using the binding framework. My request may have been a bit vauge, as I haven't had any response yet. The original email can be seen here:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=111214181513587&w=2

Since then, I've tested my understanding of the hibernate side of the question by doing the following in flowscript:

var create_rel_bean = new Packages.nz.co.eunomia.KeywordRelationship(
new Packages.nz.co.eunomia.KeywordRelationshipPK(
new Packages.nz.co.eunomia.Keywords(new java.math.BigDecimal("4"))
, new Packages.nz.co.eunomia.Programme(new java.math.BigDecimal("1")
)
),
new java.math.BigDecimal("4")
);

This creates a new keyword_relationship entry perfectly. Of course, the references to Keywords and Programme (with hard coded ids) is where the binding should be happening - as part of the context of (for example) a "Programme" bean. Given this, and the other material included above, is there a simple way to do this with binding, or should I rely on using flow-script and getting a handle on form values to do this?

Thanks,

Corin