Hi Brittany,
What website are you trying to login to?

I'm guessing you might be accessing a website "Powered by Cocoon" and the developer of that site might not have put in place error handling to direct you to them instead of this mailing list. You might look at the site for a contact email address for the webmaster.

If I am misunderstanding your post and you are a Cocoon developer please post your full stack trace and we can try to help.

I hope this helps.
Best Wishes,
Steve

Each time I try to log-in I receive a message an error occured. I need help accessing your website.