Michael Wechner wrote:

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

On Mie, 6 de Abril de 2005, 9:43, Sylvain Wallez dijo:

Rather than using a transformer, you really should consider using the
flowscript and the PipelineUtil class, or the copy-source action.

is there a more concrete example on this?

I second this question, Sylvain.
A big advantage of transformers is that they can take a dynamically-generated list of source/dest files as input.
I don't know how to do that with an action -- is it possible?
Also, the copy-source action is not documented in the Cocoon user docs that I can find; all there is is the CopySourceAction class API doc, which is hard for users to find unless they already know it's there.

> > It's time to deprecate it? ;-)

> if so, then I think it's necessary to offer a pointer to what is considered best practice.

Yes!

Lars