Rather than using a transformer, you really should consider using the
flowscript and the PipelineUtil class, or the copy-source action.

is there a more concrete example on this?

I second this question, Sylvain.
A big advantage of transformers is that they can take a dynamically-generated list of source/dest files as input.
I don't know how to do that with an action -- is it possible?

Hmm, now that I think about it (maybe somebody mentioned this last time this topic came up?), you could do this by generating cinclude elements that call a pipeline that performs this action with parameters.

Probably you could, it doesn't really sound very efficient, does it? Not for flowscript, nor for action solution. :-(

Not to promote bad-practice, but writing a CopyFilesTransformer of your own is
very easy...

Cheers,
Geert