Well. I found a solution.
At first I had tried the JXTemplate solution similar to what Zbigniew
proposed. But effectively it didn't work because all my "<" were
transformed into "&lt;" etc.
Finally I understood the role of a function proposed by joose in the
context of Jan's approach for a web service server, using a JXTemplate
and a stringToSax flowscript function (see
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WebServiceServer). And with that it
worked. Of course it would be cleaner with a custom generator but I
have never done that and I don't have time to dive into that for the
moment. As one says : if it's not broken, don't fix it.
But thanks for the hints. If I find extra time to optimize I'll try to
make my generator and I'll document it.

Cheers

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST