I thought the SQL Transformer was deprected, and the modular database action was the preferd way of inserting/updating data in a database. I would prefer sticking to the modular database action over using yet another way of calling the database.

/jonas

Geert Josten wrote:

I believe there is an SQL Transformer around somewhere. Is it possible to wrap the XML data into an xml sql statement (of the transformers namespace) and putting that through the transformer?

HTH,
Geert

Jonas Höglund wrote:

Hi!

Can anyone help me to explain how to store/save a xml document (the request body) send to the server as a xmlHttpRequest to a field in a database. I've been able to process the xmlHttpRequest request through the stream generator and saving data from nodes in the xml document through xslt transformation and esql logicsheet, but what I realy want is to store the complet xml document to the database. I've been playing araound with modulare database action, but have not found a solution to my problem. Is it possible, and if so, how? BTW, I don't know any Java, so writing a custom component is not a option to me.

Tnx,
/jonas