Hi all!

I'm writing a modified version of cforms examples provided with cocoon2.1.7 and i just found out that
submit-on-change used on

<ft:widget id="number1">
    <fi:styling submit-on-change="true"/>
</ft:widget>

isn't replaced by onchange="forms_submitForm(this)" when the html page
is generated! Thus the only way i found to put this feature to work was
to replace submit-on-change with onchange="forms_submitForm(this)" like this:

<ft:widget id="number1">
    <fi:styling onchange="forms_submitForm(this)"/>
</ft:widget>

Has submit-on-change been deprecated or is there problem on some pipeline on my sitemap?? I'm using the same pipelines to generate the html as the pipelines used on cforms example:various actions (cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/form1)

Thanks is advance,
CarlosN.