Hi; first of all thnks for your replay.
I'm giving to you a lot of annoyance... sorry but we have some problem with the
pageLabel method. Of course we have all these problems because it's a little
time we are studing this block so we don't know exactly how it works.

However we are using this link for going again to the home page:

Now i don't want to return to the state it was... i'ld like to restart my flow.
Is this possible? If so how can i do?
Thanks.
   Angelo