Sorry about that.
I have Cocoon 2.1, Tomcat 5.0 and Httpd 2.0.
Everything works independently. I have pages in Tomcat that
have JsessionID, but when using Cocoon to transform these pages
the request goes through Cocoon.
I would like the request to go through Tomcat and the piping through
Cocoon. Do I need to set up Cocoon as a Servlet?
(Not sure if this is the right way). I just need some directions.

I was reading that I could use Mod_jk and make Cocoon and Tomcat go through
Apache or something, however, I don't want that. SO is there a way to
set up cocoon requests
to go through Tomcat without messing with Mod_jk or any Apache module?

Thanks