On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 17:17 +0200, Josias Thoeny wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 16:28 +0200, Torsten Schlabach wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I have successfully achieved this:
> >
> > 1. I have built Jackrabbit and created a sample repository using the
> > examples (First Steps) code samples. This is a repository which is
> > entirely independent of Cocoon.
> >
> > 2. I have imported some XML stuff into the repository, also following that
> > XHTML/MathML example from the Jackrabbit First Steps page.
> >
> > 3. I managed to make this repository known to Cocoon's JCR block by
> > editing cocoon.xconf approprietely.
> >
> > 4. I can generate the collections through the TraversableGenerator in
> > webapp/samples/blocks/jcr of Cocoon (though on the blocks overview page it
> > says the jcr block did not have any samples). I can see the collection of
> > nodes that were created by the Jackrabbit example, such as /xmlimport for
> > example.
> >
> > But this is where I am stuck.
> >
> > In order not to get the collections but an actual property (read: piece of
> > content) from the repository, I tried something like:
> >
> > <map:generate src="jcr://importxml/xhtml:html/xhtml:body/xhtml:p[2]" />
> >
> > But no matter what node I try, I keep getting
> >
> > org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception during source resolving.:
> > org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Path
> > 'jcr://importxml/xhtml:html/xhtml:body/xhtml:p[2]' is a collection
> >
> > What do I have to put into the jcr:// URI in order to access content, not
> > meta-information.
>
> What is the configuration of your JCRSourceFactory?
> I think to define which nodes actually contain the data, you have to
> define a file-node with a content-node having a content-prop, like e.g.:

oops, accidentally sent...

Here is a part of the sample configuration of the JCRSourceFactory:

<file-node content-ref="jcr:content" type="nt:linkedFile"/>
               <content-node type="nt:resource"
                             content-prop="jcr:data"
                             mimetype-prop="jcr:mimeType"
                             lastmodified-prop="jcr:lastModified"
                             validity-prop="jcr:lastModified"/>

It means there will be a "jcr:content" node with a property "jcr:data"
which will contain the actual data.
Does your configuration match your repository?

hth,
Josias