Josias,

thank you very much for your explaination! It really helped me over the
hurdle. For the first time, I was able to get something out of my
repository.

I also start to understand the difference between a repository and a plain
filesystem and that the JCR source basically proposes a very specific view
on the repository to make it act like a filesystem again.

Gotta put some thoughts to this ... But thank you in the meanwhile. You
probably made my weekend!

Regards,
Torsten