Hi there,

Another newbie question I'm afraid. There are a set of transformers that I
commonly call from a lot of pipelines and that I'd like to be able to possibly
change at a later date. I was wondering if there is a way to call another
pipeline inside a generate -> serialize block so something like:

<map:match pattern="edit-data">
        <map:generate src="data-chunk.xml"/>
        <!--Do some specific transform-->
      <map:transform type="session"/>
        <!--Call another pipeline to do some more transformations-->
        ??
        <map:serialize />
</map:match>

<map:pipeline internal-only="true">
        <map:match pattern="xforms-convert">
                <map:transform src="context://stylesheets/system.xsl" />
                <map:transform src="context://stylesheets/base.xsl">
                <map:transform src="context://stylesheets/client/xforms.xsl"/>
      </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

I don't think redirect is what I'm looking for but I don't think I want to use
the aggregation (as there no generator) as seen in
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/snippet/snippet-internal-pipeline.html.

Thanks,

Gary

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this
message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.