Dustin N. Jenkins wrote:
That's exactly what I have actually. I'm still not clear as to what C3P0 handles, but if I'm indeed using the data source as laid out below, and injecting that into my Hibernate Session Factory, which is then being injected into my DAOs, does it mean I'm not using C3P0? Anyway, adding a c3p0.properties as I mentioned below and trying some tuning didn't help at all.
Exactly. You're NOT using c3p0 then.

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]