On Sep 29, 2005, at 1:01 PM, Jason Johnston wrote:

We are using following resource in cocoon-2.1.5.1 ...
cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/v3/ Form.
js");

Why did you switch flow APIs from v3 to v2?

it looks like his switch was _to_ v3?...

  The APIs have many
differences, so it's not surprising they're behaving differently. I'm not familiar with anything but v1, but a cursory glance at the javadocs tells
me v2 doesn't support the .onChange shortcut.

It does, actually... and so does v3. See their respective versions of ScriptableWidget. I don't think you can tell from the Javadoc for the v2 implementation, although for v3 I believe it would tell you...

cheers,
—ml—