(CCing Daniel as the original thread started 4 months ago.)

On 22.06.2005 05:26, Daniel Curran wrote:

I have a dynamic selection list that queries a database for its values. I now put the selection list into a repeater and I am having issues with load (imagine that). Is there a way to cache the values of the selection list so that it is not being called for each row of the repeater?

Unfortunately I don't remember what is currently implemented. Antonio? In theory there should something have been implemented, which then should be available in current code base.

Jörg