So, is there a simple way to know the directory of a sitemap?
Or, in my case, to create a directory in the directory of the current sitemap?

On 11/22/05, Sylvain Wallez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jean-Claude Moissinac wrote:
> I have some sitemaps monted with the root mont-table.xml
> I have the following line in the mount-table
>   <mount uri-prefix="ccajax/" src=""
> The ccajax directory has a data subdirectory.
>
> When I use
> {realpath:/ccajax/data}
> I get
>

>   C:\Documents\cocoon-2.1.8\build\webapp\ccajax\data
>
> which is false; the true value is
>

>   C:\Documents\CocoonSites\ccajax\data
>
> Is this a misunderstanding from me or a bug in Cocoon?

It's a misunderstanding: the realpath module uses the webapp's context
object to get the real path of a resource *in the webapp*, and has no
relation with the current sitemap's location nor the current URL prefix.

I'm not sure there's a module that does what you're looking for...

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez                        Anyware Technologies
http://bluxte.net                     http://www.anyware-tech.com