I was just talking to someone about doing the same thing :). I'd be very
interested in a transformer that did a POST. I've replied to the thread rather
than you just to note interests on the mailing list (if there was enough
interests for it to be added to the build).

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.