I knew it had to be something simple like that!

Thanx Joerg

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Joerg Heinicke
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
users@cocoon.apache.org
                      mx.de>                   cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: War File Not
Created During Build
                      12/12/2005 05:21
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      users

On 29.11.2005 16:33, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is there a target to list valid targets, and a short description of each?
> A quick perusal of build.xml (and imported build files) didn't turn up
> anything promising.

Ant provides this list by "build -projecthelp", but the generated list
heavily depends on the documented targets.

Jörg