org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: cannot create a quartz scheduler
  Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
  Source: Cocoon Servlet
  cause   org.quartz.SchedulerException: Scheduler with name
'Cocoon' already exists.

  I tried to do as per the suggestion given for the similar problem to
copy the block.properties to local.block.properties and uncommented the
lines

  #include.block.cron=false
#include.block.scratchpad=false
 &nb sp;
  and then performed build.But doesnt work,,,please help me,,,

  Regards
  Kavitha

Yahoo! Shopping