From: Laurent Perez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 December 2005 5:07 a.m.
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: StatusGenerator not showing stored objects anymore

Hello

I replaced my JCS store implementation (I'm using 2.1.5.1) with a
Whirlycache one, also removed the store Janitor, and clearly noticed
performance improvements for my cached pipelines after that.

However, the StatusGenerator doesn't seem to show stored objects anymore
: I know they are some, because jprofiler traces my whirlycache
activity. Instead, it's only showing VM, Memory, JRE and OS data.

Should I also upgrade my StatusGenerator class ? I know this Cocoon
version was not even using EHCache, so my generator may be obsolete.

Thanks
Laurent

--
- Mobile world, technology and more</a>

CAUTION: This e-mail and any attachment(s) contains information that
is intended to be read only by the named recipient(s). It may contain
information that is confidential, proprietary or the subject of legal
privilege. This information is not to be used by any other person
and/or organisation. If you are not the intended recipient, please
advise us immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Do not
use any information contained in it.