So for example, I am having something like:

<map:match pattern="index.html">
        <map:aggregate element="root">
                <map:part element="one"
src="cocoon:/somehard2readpipe/{source:keyword}/{session-attr:loginname}"/>
                <map:part element="two"
src="cocoon:/anotherhard2readpipe/{request-param:project}/{source:type}"/>
        </map:aggregate>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="**">
        <map:generate src="test.xml"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Now, my question is, is it possible to have a logger, telling me onle the
"sitemap calls", so if I would call "/index.html"

I would like to see in the logging:

index.html
somehard2readpipe/cocoon/ard     (the resolved inputmodule and the
session-attr, outcome are examples ofcourse)
anotherhard2readpipe/cocoonsite/agenda

I am looking for this, because debugging when you don't know what is called
with cocoon:/somehard2readpipe/{source:keyword}/{session-attr:loginname} is so
hard!!

Thanks, Regards Ard